COVID Facilities Use Procedures at St Thomas More Newman Center
The downstairs space at the Center is for Students and Staff Only.
Sanctuary Space MAY be used with the following guidelines:
• Kathy is the first one to contact and will gather information.
• Approval by the Leadership Team is required. You will be contacted after the Leadership Team meeting with an answer.
• Student Events Come First.
• Staff Liaison to be on Site.
• Sanitation Procedures in Place
• Lane County Phase 2 Guidelines:
o Social Distancing in Place
o Masks Required
o Indoor social get-togethers are limited to 10 people statewide.
Social get-togethers include but are not limited to indoor dinner parties, birthday parties, graduation parties, celebrations of any kind, potlucks, book clubs, game nights, and other similar indoor gatherings.
For Phase 2 Counties the maximum capacity for gatherings is 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors. “Gathering” means a group of individuals meeting for a common purpose indoors or outdoors. A gathering does not include an indoor social get-together.
Indoor social get-togethers do not include the meeting of people for civic, cultural, or faith-based purposes